There are numerous CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)/Sustainability resources you can access for learning, professional development and general research. Just click below and send any additions here.
- About the SDGs
- SDG Knowledge Platform
- Global Goals
- SDG Resource Center
- SDG Compass
- SDG Business Hub
- SDG Resources
- Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (BALLE)– network of socially responsible businesses.
- Business Ethics– online magazine covering ethics, corporate responsibility and socially responsible investing.
- Fourth Sector– a network of enterprises, entrepreneurs, individuals and supportive organizations to grow sustainably.
- GEMI– offers 30 publicly-available, solutions-based tools to help companies improve the environment and operations.
- JustMeans– source of information and connections for the sustainable business industry.
- Money & Impact Investing Directory– resources for positive social/environmental impacts through money, business, & investing.
- Natural Capitalism Solutions– works with business, government and civil society on principles of sustainability.
- QED Consulting– provides customized ethics & integrity training courses for all levels, and across industries, globally.
- Skytop Strategies– convenes company stakeholders on sustainable value and the emerging corporate citizen.
- Social Venture Network– connects business leaders and social entrepreneurs in building a sustainable economy.
- SRI-Connect– facilitates communication between companies, investors & their advisors on sustainability issues.
- Sustainable Life Media– inspire and equip companies to drive business and brand value by innovating sustainability.
- Sustrana– online SMS with guidance and tools for sustainability strategy development and ongoing plan management
Select Public Websites:
- BSR Insight
- Ceres: Mobilizing Business Leadership for a Sustainable World
- Corporate Register
- EPA Sustainability Resources
- Sustainability Resource Finder
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Going Green: A Landlord’s Guide for Fun & Profit
- Green America
- Portland Business Journal — Sustainable Business Oregon
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- US Business Council for Sustainable Development
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Environmental & Social
- Care2– provides tools for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes they care about most.
- Causecast– provides solutions to incorporate actions and impact tracking for your cause-related marketing efforts.
- The Daily Green– a consumer’s guide to green from Good Housekeeping
- Ecoplum– a green shopping rewards site and eco information destination.
- Recyclebank– provides information, tools, training, and rewards regarding recycling.
- Sustainablog– blog covering environmental and economic sustainability and green issues.
- The Green Living Guy– site for the author and editor of alternative energy books, Seth Leitman.
- Treehugger– media outlet for green news, solutions, and product information.
- WikiPositive– a free, collaborative platform designed to be a starting point for social and environmental research.
- Yes!Magazine – reframes the biggest problems of our time in terms of their solutions online and in print.
Rankings and Reports:
- Business Roundtable: Sustainability Report
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine:100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Dow Jones: Sustainability Index
- ETHISPHERE: World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Greenbiz: State of Green Business
- National Geographic: Greendex
- Newsweek: Green Rankings 2016
- 3BL Media– help organizations to tell their CSR, Sustainability and Cause Marketing stories across the social web.
- CSRwire– provides corporate social responsibility and sustainability news, reports, events and information.
- Environmental Leader– daily trade publication for environmental and energy management news.
- Greenbiz– source for news, opinion, best practices, and other resources on the greening of mainstream business.
- Grist– dishes out environmental news and commentary with a wry twist
- Guardian Environment– an online environmental section of the UK newspaper, The Guardian.
- Huffington Post Green– offers syndicated columnists, blogs and news stories with moderated comments.
- Reuters Green Business News– global reporting on green business, green investing, and the environment.
- Stanford Social Innovation– magazine covering strategies for nonprofits, foundations, and responsible businesses.
- Triple Pundit– new-media company for the business community that cultivates understanding of the triple bottom line.
- Green Jobs
- GreenBiz.com Jobs
- Green Dream Jobs
- Green Jobs Network
- US Dept of Labor — Info on Green Jobs
- International Labour Organisation — Info on Green Jobs
- Sustainability delivered : designing socially and environmentally responsible supply chains
- Green business : an A-to-Z guide
- Berkshire encyclopedia of sustainability
- The green to gold business playbook how to implement sustainability practices for bottom-line result
- Harvard business review on greening your business profitably.
- So right so smart (DVD)
- Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
- CRedit360 – specialist provider of sustainability software, gathering and managing sustainability data.
- CSRware – pioneer in the delivery of sustainability resource management software using a cloud-based model.
- Givewith – B2B platform that enables companies to add social impact directly to their transactions, generating greater business value for them and creating new sources of funding nonprofit organizations.
- OneReport– leading provider of corporate responsibility (CR) information management and reporting services.
- Scope5 – sustainability data management software tools helping organizations improve cost, revenue and risk management.
- Source Intelligence– provides innovative ways of accessing, managing and leveraging intelligence to drive sustainable supply chain management.
- Sustainable Minds– B2B cloud provider of environmental product transparency applications, data and services to help product manufacturers design and market greener products.
- Tennaxia– leader offering EHS Regulatory Monitoring Software and CSR Reporting Software solutions.
- Mallen Baker– mallenbaker.net, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Elaine Cohen– csr-reporting
- David Conner– David Coethica’s Blog
- Andrew Crane & Dirk Matten– Crane and Matten blog
- Dan Gray– Live Long and Prosper
- Marc Gunther– Marc Gunther
- Chris Jarvis & Angela Parker– Realizing Your Worth
- Chris MacDonald– The Business Ethics Blog
- Gia Machlin– EcoPlum the Blog
- Joel Makower– Joel Makower
- Kevin Moss– CSR Perspective
- Christopher P. Skroupa– Skytop Strategies – Forbes
- Andrew Winston– Andrew Winston, Finding the Gold in Green