Local and Global CSR/Sustainability Solutions for Maximum Impact
Who We Are
TBG Purpose, part of The Bassiouni Group, is the preferred Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) partner for corporations, institutions and governments. We provide customized solutions rooted in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and we guide our clients toward the most strategic sustainable practices while offering innovative tools to maximize impact in accordance with the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
How We Can Help You
As a Sustainability-based company that sits in the nexus between Government, Industry, Business and Finance, TBG is uniquely qualified to help its clients to develop, execute, and measure CSR programs and assess impact. We maintain a core team of CSR experts located on five continents, CSR Leaders – one of the largest CSR communities online, as well as a global network with over 500 experts and 18 practice groups. This unique offering enables us to support our clients with industry-specific expertise and global coverage.
Instead of matching your business with a standard mandate, we empower you to write your own definition of CSR based on your core mission and TruePurpose℠. We assist you in developing and implementing your CSR program while formulating a reporting framework that is best aligned with your goals. Given our roots in Global Sustainability and extensive track record in work with global institutions, we are uniquely positioned to develop strategic partnership and programs that address our clients’ core communities and stakeholders.
We implement TruePurpose℠, a proprietary process consisting of five key steps – Assess, Develop, Implement, Evaluate, and Improve – as well as an overall benchmarking and scoring system. This process includes an overall assessment of strategy, culture and processes; and audit of CSR tools and systems; program development and implementation; tracking progress and measuring impact; ongoing training; and, more.
We provide a range of services:
- Audit & Diagnosis
- Benchmarking Research
- Risk Assessment
- TruePurpose℠ Scoring System for Program Assessment
- CSR Strategy Development
- Report Preparation & Development
- Identification of Performance Indicators
- Sustainability Strategy and Policy Development
- Cause Marketing/Branding & Communications Planning
- CSR Program Implementation
- Employee Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Activist Engagement & Response
- Reporting Guidance
- TruePurpose℠ Scoring System for CSR Program and Implementation
- Independent Audit and Assurance of CSR/Sustainability Reports
- Independent Audit and Assurance of CSR/Sustainability Programs
- Ongoing Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- Analytics & Digital Measurement
- Report Audits and Development
- Thematic and Regional Assessments
- TruePurpose℠ Scoring System for CSR Program Evaluation
- Advisory Services
- Guidance on Global Frameworks (e.g. GRI, UN Global Compact)
- Benchmarking Research
- Sustainability Progress Reports
- Team Training/Education
- NGO Portfolio Access (proprietary)
- TruePurpose℠ Scoring System for CSR Program Improvement
Using qualitative and quantitative methods gleaned from our work with international institutions and governments, we periodically survey the efficacy of CSR initiatives and provide recommendations for the adjustment of programs where necessary.
We also work with firms to create the in-house capacity to develop, execute, and monitor CSR-related programs. This process includes employee training in customized Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) techniques, analyses of global standards frameworks, CSR training, and extended access to our partner portfolio (comprised of INGOs and corporations) for future projects.
Core Team and Project Management & Technical Team
The core TBG Purpose Team is comprised of highly experienced CSR/Sustainability experts from North America, the UK & Europe, Asia, and Africa & MENA with coverage of all key sectors including Finance, Energy, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Natural Resources, Pharmaceutical and more. Most importantly, our core team has experience in the corporate, governmental and nonprofit sectors. Following are some key members of our team:
- Carla Higgs – Carla has over 15 years of experience leading and delivering on a range of social responsibility, environmental and sustainability initiatives. Her work has focused on socio-environmental assessments and strategy development, and within the non-profit sector.
- Heather Rankin – Heather has over 15 years of experience in strategy and policy development, research and analysis, reporting, communications and engagement. Her cross-sector expertise ranges from food & beverage to engineering, natural resources and technology.
- Jan Buckingham – Jan has over 30 years of experience developing and implementing CSR, environmental, and sustainability policies and strategies for large multinational corporations.
- Lili Hussey – Lili has over 20 years of experience as a Sustainability Leader focused on influencing impact, client/stakeholder engagement, employee engagement, and business process improvement.
- Mangala Tambe – Mangala has over 18 years of experience working on sustainable development and social programs across multiple sectors including oil & gas, textiles, and healthcare.
In addition to the core team, the TBG Project Management & Technical Team, based in the United States, provides oversight and guidance for the development and execution of every project. This team works alongside the TBG Purpose Team to ensure optimal outcomes and client satisfaction. Our international partners play a key role in developing regional, local, and thematic information briefs to ensure that companies are well informed, as well as assist in identifying strategic partners for CSR programs. Local partners also help monitor the progress of projects and work together with the TBG Team to engage relevant national, regional and local stakeholders.
TBG co-founded CSR Leaders back in 2012 to create a global community of CSR professionals and encourage the sharing of knowledge, best practices and innovations. Today, the group includes nearly 8,000 professionals and practitioners from around the world covering numerous industries and sectors. As we continue to move forward into 2019 and beyond, TBG Purpose will ensure CSR Leaders remains an active and engaged community that is committed to showcasing the very best in global CSR.
READY TO ENGAGE?
EMAIL US TODAY AND GET A FREE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CSR/SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM